Monday, April 6, 2009

It's All In the Shoes

I am not a big t.v. watcher. Actually, I rarely watch t.v. I just don't have the time or interest. However, I did watch What Not To Wear the other night for the first time. This one line from the show inspired this blog post: "The shoe sets the tone for the outfit." So true. So I feel I must confess now- I love shoes! In light of the above quote I thought I would post a picture of my latest shoe purchase. I can hardly wait to wear them!

7 comments:

  1. The shoes are hot!! Love them! However, don't forget that everyone needs a good pair of red shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for deep dark secrets. Way to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I borrow them when you come home?

    Love you! And by the way, you were just as awesome running the marathon as you look in the pictures!!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man... I'll never be the same after watching that episode with you. And I don't think I'll ever be able to put on a pair of shoes again without thinking what kind of "tone" they set for my outfit : ) Good times. Love the shoes. I'm glad you finally found your dream pair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gator-look! Those will set a great "tone" with any outfit. :) I just watched that for the first time the other night--what a funny show!

    Your half-marathon pictures look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! I wouldn't have guessed you would buy those shoes but I really like them. I'm sure the outfit you wear them with will be killer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie, that's funny, I never knew that about you. I'm sorry we didn't get to hang out one more time before I moved away. Oh, and I love those shoes, so cute!

    ReplyDelete