Monday, December 29, 2008

2008 Book List

Here are my 10 top reads for 2008

Left to Tell by Immaculee Ilibagiza
Hero for Humanity: The Biography of William Wilberforce by Kevin Belmonte
The Long Walk by Slavomir Rawicz
The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
Yearning for the Living God by F. Enzio Busche
Original Fast Foods by James and Colleen Simmons
Teaching with Love and Logic by Jim Fay and David Funk
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
the Fancy Nancy series by Jane O'Connor and Robin Preiss-Glasser

4 comments:

  1. Those sound like really great reads. Would a kid at the age of 11 enjoy them?


    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie,
    I am happy to see you have a blog! I loved seeing all of your fun pictures throughout the year. I might have to take you up on some of these book reads too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie,
    Oh how I miss you my soul sister. I loved the run down on your year. I am better for knowing you, thanks for being so dear to me. I hope you know how wonderful you truly are. How prefect that you were able to go through the temple in time to be there with your sister. Isn't it just amazing! I love and miss you....I feel as though we still are sharing a room in winter quarters, or throwing a hat tea party in the dorms. TIme goes so quickly.
    Love,
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie- Thanks for sharing your blog. I loved it! You do so many wonderful things. I'm glad your mom is doing well. Good luck with your class this semester. I'm totally a blog addict so I'll love hearing more and more about you through yours. Take care!

    Brittney

    ReplyDelete